Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Genealogy Blogs


Do you follow Genealogy blogs? With family history anecdotally being the second most searched topic on the internet and with the growth in the genealogy industry, many individuals and organisations are turning to blogging to tell their stories and promote their wares.
Earlier this year Yarra Plenty Genealogy was named as a top 50 blog in an article in Inside History
 I use my Google Reader account to access my blogs all in one place.
Some of the genealogy blogs I read and recommend include
 Eastman’s Online Genealogy newsletter  (mainly USA focus, but also international)
 I also subscribe to feeds such as new newspaper titles added to Trove and new items posted to their Forums. These recommendations are just some of the blogs I read.  If you would like to learn more about blogging see
Social Networking for Genealogists


Are there any genealogy blogs you would like to recommend?

No comments: